Monday 13 April 2020

Low carbs/Keto Diet during lockdown aka MCO

Lockdown extended another 14 days😱😢 Running out of ideas what to cook and eat on low carbs/keto diet?
I am totally understand you. On a low carbs diet can be challenging to sustain especially on a moment like this where we are being restricted going out for groceries shopping/food and getting the keto/low carbs ingredients can be tough.
I am feel so blessed that I finally found a keto meal replacement that solved my problem. I don't have to worry about what to cook everyday. During MCO, I woke up quite late like 12 pm sometimes 🤣. By the minutes I woke up, I already hungry like mad. It is so hard for me to prepare a low carbs meal.
With LC base from Unicity Malaysia, I don't need to worry about preparing my low carbs meal everyday. Whenever I feel hungry and lazy to cook or even I need a quick on-the- go meal. All I need to do now is just take one pouches of LC base.
It makes low carbs/keto SO EASY!!!!
What I likes about this product:
💢it is a keto full meal replacement
💢Contains healthy fats from coconut oil (MCT oil - Medium Chain Triglycerides) which able to help you get into ketosis faster
💢5.5g of branched chain amino acids
💢macro: 27g Protein, 24g fat and 4g carbs
💢 Promotes a feeling of fullness and satiety.
It is very simple to use. Just mix one pouches of LC base mix with 360 ml of water or coconut milk. I like to sprinkle my chia seeds on top or it went well with Dalgona coffee as well. One cup of this keep me full for 4 to 5 hours. It also curb my appetite.
If you are sharing the same problem with me. Now it's time to stock up for this excellent keto meal replacement from USA. If you are interested, do pm me for details.




                 

No comments:

Post a Comment